Code of Ethics & Business Conduct
In order to promote the ‘The Rule of Punishment for Fraud in Sunshine Act’, build incorruptibility working environment and prohibit any form of fraud, this Code of Ethics and Business Conduct (the "Code") which is designed to provide guidance in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and with the highest ethical standards.
- All companies within USI group.
- All directors, officers and employees of the Corporation.
- Suppliers and partners of those in a contract or agency relationship with the Corporation are also expected to adhere to the Code.
- The Audit Committee of the Board is responsible for monitoring compliance with the Code and assessing the effectiveness of the Code in design and operation.
- The Audit Department exercises the power of internal audit supervision within the scope of the Audit Committee's authorization.